How to Clean your Pandora Jewelry Charm Bracelet
Your beautiful charms on your Pandora charm bracelet, have murano glass, sterling silver, or 14K gold. Like all things, you gorgeous charm bracelet will begin to lose its shine and will become naturally more dull because of dirt, water, dust, humidity in the air, and just normal wear.
Keeping your charm bracelet clean is actually really easy and it will make it look much better. So, follow these simple steps and you can have a clean and beautiful looking bracelet for years to come.
You will need:
- A bowl
- A soft brush
- Clean Mascara Wand
Steps to clean your Pandora Charm Bracelet:
- Take a large bowl and fill it with warm water and add soap.
- Place your Pandora bracelet into the water for about 5 minutes.
- Take the bracelet out of the water and brush off the dirt and build-up.
- Use the mascara wand to reach the more difficult areas, like the holes where the charms slide onto the bracelet.
- Return the charm bracelet to the warm water, swirl it around.
- Take the bracelet out and rinse it.
- Dry it with a soft cloth.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals and Extreme Heat
Some Pandora jewelry has stones glued on. You don’t want to heat this jewelry up, because it can melt the glue. It is best to use room temperature, or warm water, to clean your Pandora Jewelry.
Many Pandora Jewelry stores have Pandora cleaning solution that you can have them use, or buy for yourself. This solution is specifically designed for Pandora Jewelry charm bracelets and makes your charms shine like they were brand new.
When cleaning your charm bracelet, make sure to avoid any strong chemical because they can harm and tarnish your beautiful bracelet. Also, follow the steps above to clean your bracelet regularly and keep it shining and beautiful. If you purchase more than one Pandora bracelet, you can wash multiple sets at the same time and save on time!
If you have any questions about your Pandora jewelry, feel free to send an e-mail to info@PANDORALV.com and visit www.pandoralv.com